Process of Operating
In the semi automatic ampoule washer, the dump loading feature is incorporated. Most probably the same number of ampoule, vial and pitch are there on the loading tray. Alternatively each of the components have to be arranged into the tray and it is mostly seen that machine will automatically stop after one complete cycle. One can derive as high as 30 loading of tray per hour.
- Each needle quantity is divided by 30 cycles per hour.
- Power requirements include 415 volts, 3 phase, a four wire system at the rate of 50 cycles per second.
- Power consumed will be 0.25 H.P. in the main machine.
- Air requirement is 20 CFM that is filtered at 5 micron per 5 bar
- Distilled water at around 2kg/cm square is provided by the buyer
- Gross weight comes to be around 350kg’s.
effortless, versatile and well founded semi automatic ampoule washing machine. engrossed in a s.s construction with an ease to wash 1ml to 25ml ampoule and 2ml to 100ml vial with the aid of specific change components. also incorporates a micro processor to enhance and derive the best out of simple unit.
- Specified pressurized jets by washing needles for the purpose of pressure cleaning at the least usage of washing media.
- Appropriate concept of pressure tanks for reverse and rapid supply of the wash medias.
- Optimal washing ensuring consistent ampoule and vial after sequential washing.
- For the crystal view of washing events, an acrylic cover is provided.
- Polycarbonates compiled with P. P. Replaceable filter cartridge of 10 microns for water & 5 microns for air for best possible washing.
- The contact parts portray S.S 316 or HDPE of polycarbonate or P.P.
- Automatic stop and re-start in the process of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation.