the lab scale ampoule filling and sealing machine is designed comprehensively in compliance to the usage in r & d laboratories. this is more often made to use in the pharmaceutical injection preparation for filled and closed sterile glass ampoules.
- The single head ampoule filling machine for R & D laboratories is basically a compact cGMP model that comes within a vibration resistant structure.
- The contact components of the pilot scale ampoule filling and sealing machine are well furnished with stainless steel 316 material.
- Other non contact parts are configured with stainless steel AISI 304, Mild Steel, Brass etc
- A smooth ampoule rotating unit is located at the sealing station
- Pre and post nitrogen flushing unit and a pre heating unit also forms a part of machine
- The sophisticated flow meters make nitrogen, oxygen and gas regulation much easier
- Less time required to change the ampoule size
- To block the usage of expensive liquids, the principle of ‘No ampoule - No filling’ is followed
- A vertical tray collection unit involved for sealed and filled ampoules
- West tips made of stainless steel for glass ampoules tips cutting while sealing
- Appropriate for all open mouth glass ampoules