百福彩票网下载the bottles are fed in the in feed conveyor belt. as the bottles come under the sealing head, the picked caps are sealed on the bottles in a quick manner. with the application of high speed bottle cap heads, the bottles are sealed in a sequential manner. the timings of the sealing head and conveyor belt are pre-decided. it also has sensors to check if any breakage occurs or any obstruction comes during the process.
- The machine produces 90-250 bottles/min(HCS 250), 30-50 bottles/min( HCS 60) and 60-100 bottles/min (HCS 120).
- The container’s diameter equals to 24-90mm with height between 50-250mm.
- The caps diameter stands at 20mm, 25mm and 28mm.
- The motor runs at 1 HP/3 phase/ 4 wire system/50Hz.
- The machine is enclosed in an aluminium cabinet.
- The machine measures 1850mm (L) x 1150mm (W) x 1800mm (H) (HCS 250R), 1675mm (L) x 1000mm (W) x 1800mm (H) (HCS 120R) and 1500mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1800mm (HCS 60R).
specifically used in pharmaceutical industry, the bottle screw capping machine allows repeated application of screw caps. the bottle capping machine allows the bottles to be safe and sanitized. the bottle ropp capping machine allows multiple steel rollers to produce cap for the bottle. the bottle capper only picks sorted out caps to be screwed on the bottle containers.
- Exposed machine parts or those in touch of the container are formed from stainless steel.
- The machine body is rugged and resilient to outside environment.
- Provided with safety clutch, the star wheel stops the machine if any overloading issues surface.
- A single motor brings synchronization between conveyor belt, star wheel and platform turret.
- Speed variation provided by VFD.
- The pharmaceutical bottle capping machine contains pulse counter.
- Easy shift between containers of different sizes.
- In case container overturns, or there is no cap in the chute, machine would stop operating.