The vials are first washed, in the non-sterilizer room to be placed before it is pushed to the sterilizer. The time and temperature is entered in the digital controller. The impeller rotates the hot air horizontally. The system is provided with two doors, one each for sterile and non-sterile room. Both the systems are interlocked through pneumatic systems. A circular chart recorder keeps a track of the temperature profile and data is validated through a six-point digital temperature scanner. Once sterilization has ended, the pneumatics exhaust starts working to start cooling the batch.
- It has to maintain a temperature of upto 2500C.
- The mineral wool insulation should have a width of 125mm.
- The interiors should be made up of sheets with 14 gauge S.S. 316 and exteriors with 14 gauge S.S.304.
- Pre-filter should have at the max 5 microns with a blower and Hepa filter of up to 0.3 microns.
- The production model produces 3 cu.mtr and 5 cu.mtr.
being one of the most common forms of sterilization, dry heat sterilizer makes use of hot air with very less or zero amount of moisture existing within. dry heat is primarily used to kill the microorganism with the ampoule dry heat sterilizer.
- The vial dry heat sterilizer contains class 100 hepa filter which can be installed inside as well outside.
- DHS Trolley is designed so that it could sustain the temperature of 65 degrees and can be dragged comfortably.
- It contains silicon door gasket to avoid leakage while undergoing sterilization.
- The entire body is made up of MS heavy angle. However, inner and outer sterilizer wall is composed of SS 304 quality sheet.
- Doors are provided in both sterilized and non-sterilized areas of the ampoule dryer.
- The vial dryer has PLC based control system.