The powder in the dry syrup powder filler is addled by mechanical agitators to maintain uniformity. The powder wheel with 8 pistons or ports spins at a speed lower than that of the powder hopper without asking for any approval. All the extra powder is removed by a doctor blade. The packed bottles are isolated on the conveyor through bottles separator to move ahead for the capping process.
( HDPF-50 & HDPF-100 )
- Production rate stands at 20-40 bottles per minute for HDPF 50 and 60-80 bottles per minute for HDPF-100.
- Standard power rating is 1HP, 3phase, 4 wire system, 50Htz and 2HP, 3phase, 4 wire system, 50Htz for HDPF-100.
- Bottle diameter is between 25-90mm, and height is between 36-300mm with a filling capacity of 5-30gm.
- Compressed air is at 2kg/cm2. with vacuum maintained at 25 Hg@300lpm displacement.
- The machine measures 2000mm x 850mm x 1700mm and 2500mm x 850mm x 1700mm for HDPF-100.
- Net weight of the machine is 450kg and 750kg for HDPF-100.
meant to be used for dry syrup section in pharmaceutical industry, the dry syrup powder filling machine possesses a single powder hopper and powder wheel with 8 attached pistons(hdpf-50). neatly cubed in a strong welded steel body, the pharmaceutical dry syrup powder filling machine have all the parts made up of stainless steel. however, hdpf-100 contains two powder hoppers and powder wheels with 8 attached pistons per wheel.
- The bottle dry syrup powder filling machine is closely packed and free from vibration.
- No pilferage of costly powder.
- Plentitude of dosing systems.
- Contains contractors to tackle overloading issue in motors.
- Possess clutch system for averting bottle from breaking.
- Variable AC frequency drive to adjust speed of machines and turning tables.
- Spinning turn table connected with the machine for feeding bottle on conveyor.
- Imported gear motor for main drive and in/out feed table.