A sterilizing tunnel out feed feds the ampoules to the SS conveyor. The empty and sterilized ampoules are then carried by the SS conveyor belt to the segment wheel. The segment wheel carries the ampoules to a moving rack which further transfers them one by one through the stations in a vertical position. The sealed ampoules are then dispatched to a collection tray.
Actual output will be ± 10 & % and depends on the diameter of ampoules. The tolerance and diameter is ± 0.25mm & height is ± 5mm.
- HFS 300V model has eight heads
- High output of 290 ampoules per minute
- 01ml to 10ml (Dia 9mm to 22mm)
- 1.5 H.P, 415 Volts AC, 50hz of power
harsiddh engineering company has introduced a highly productive and efficient online high speed ampoule filling and sealing machine which can fill up to 300 ampoules per minute. the eight head vertical ampoule filling and sealing machine is made from ss piping and it is cladded with a stainless steel cladding sheet. the stainless steel sheets used in the base, side and middle of machine are coated with ms and coated with an anti corrosion coating. moreover, the sheets are epoxy painted for protection from moisture and changes in environment.
- Variable speed
- Replaceable parts with minimum setting time
- Quick and easy unloading of ampoules
- High accuracy in filling and sealing
- “No Ampoule No Filling" Function to avoid wastage of medication
- High efficiency up to 17000 Ampoules per hour
- Acrylic Body Gas Flow meters
- Mechanical Clutch operation
- Manual infinity variable adjustment of syringe
- Fine setting volume for individual syringe
- Needle movement synchronized with transfer movement via mechanical cam
- Flow meter for indication and setting of the gas / oxygen mixture
- Separate drive unit for rotation of ampoules