Process of Operating
In this process their is three-cycle rinsing that allows adaptability of various washing cycles such as fresh water and dematerialized water in accordance to rinsing of required vial. All the pumps are formed of SS and all the water contact parts are also formed of SS 316 on a heavy base of SS structure.
It is designed in such a manner that separation is maintained between feeding zone and discharge zone of the cleaned containers In this process the mechanical drives are removed and isolated from the washing zone. All the approved materials only are used for construction, together with a careful choice of components, thereby taking it into the consideration all aspects of sanitation and consequence complying with the pharmaceutical G.M.P. requirements. The quality of rinsing is only ensured with 3 sets of inner and 2 sets of outer nozzles accurately placed to direct the jet at center of the vial and the vial comes out with water totally drained with minimum droplets of water.
- Vial size varies from 2ml to 30ml round gas vials
- The output speed is around 60 to 120 vials per minute
- Working height is adjustable and goes around 860 ± 50
- Power required is 1.5 HP for the main machine and 2.25 HP is needed for the pumping station and 0.25 HP for the loading platform.
- Power supply goes as 3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing / 415 V AC / 50Hz
- Air consumption and supply is around 5CFM to 4 to 6Kg/Cm2
- The gross weight of the machine is around 600kg approximately
- Surrounded dimensions of the machine are W) 3265mm (L) x 1835 mm (W) x 850mm (H) Approx
- It involves 7 wash in a wash cycle
- The change components include, n-feed Screw, In-feed Inverter, In-feed Start Wheel
- Out-feed Screw, Out-feed Inverter, Out-feed Star Wheel
百福彩票网下载the automatic linear vial washing machine comprises of main structure that is coated over with ss cabinet safety acrylic doors. moreover the other parts that surround the linear vial washing machine include, in feed turntable, washing nozzles, out feed conveyor, pumps with tank, filter housing and cat-ridge, pneumatic parts, motor and gear box, electrical panel and plc and hmi.
- The machine’s unit is compact and versatile according to the GMP norms
- Stainless steel made contact components and rigid vibration free construction for trouble free performance
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Overall lined with acrylic cabinet that is simpler to clean
- Exposed parts comprise of SS 304 for a long lasting corrosion free life
- Straight 25% is saved on the utilities
- Complete surety of internal and external washing at the same time with fixed top nozzles on each washing station
- Engineered well for long lasting trouble free and full proof operation
- Four inner wash and one outer wash also provided