- All the machine contact parts are composed of SS316 material.
- The machine is robustly made of SS 304 material.
- The water filling nozzles consist of self-centralizing device.
- The conveyor belts are made of stainless steel.
- The controlled nozzles assure foam less liquid filling.
- Equipped with in feed and out feed for bottles.
- Variable AC drive to allow speed adjustments.
- Consumes less power and cost.
- Negligible chance of external dust or particles since bottles do not travel between filling and sealing.
Unfilled bottles are linearly travel on the conveyor belt to the water supplying nozzles controlled by mechanically operated stopper system. The stopper systems in conjunction with the filling nozzles assure that the bottle is centrally aligned to avoid spillage. To control foaming, the nozzle system moves up from the bottom level towards its previous idle position.
specifically used in pharmaceutical industry, the bottle liquid filling and capping machine is capable to fill and cap bottles of different sizes in a smooth manner. the monoblock bottle filling and capping machine assures that liquid (water) is filled in bottles with high accuracy and minimal pilferage. the pharmaceutical monoblock filling and capping machine promises to improve the efficiency of the industrial process.
this monoblock liquid bottle filling and capping machine also used in cosmetics, food, chemical and agro chemical industries.
- The machine produces 30-60 containers/min for HMLBF 60 and 60-100 containers/min for HMLBF 100.
- The container’s diameter should be in between 25-90mm and height between 36-300mm.
- The machine works on 2.5HP/3phase/4 wire/ 50Hz and 1.5HP/3 phase/4 wire/50Hz.
- The bottles can be filled in between 30-1000ml.
- The bottle filler and capper system is controlled with PLC.
- The machine consists of cabinet made of aluminium.
- The machine measures 2300mm x 900mm x 1680mm and weighs 750kg.