Process of Operating
the components that are collected from the feed worm to star wheel are spaced perfectly and they arrive at the label wrap at the parallel distance. when the labeling point comes in, the component’s sensor goes with the servo motor after pressing the belt wrap. moreover, the label sensor photocell also views the gap between two labels and make a hold until the incoming of next. with this machine it is feasible to print batch no., lot no., mfg. date, expiry date etc. last but not the least, it has a different range of output that ranges from 100 to 400 containers per minute.
- Tray collection system and container tray loading
- Easily changeable label height
- Synchronized speed for label dispensing and conveyor
- Useful for online ink jet coding system
- Useful for partial, full wrap & overlap labeling
- Labels up to 250 containers/ minute
- Touch screen HMI system
- HMI controlled conveyor and servo speed
- In built speed indicator and counter
- SS structured durable glass door cabinets
- Vision systems for checking Barcode, presence or absence of coding or Pharma code on labels
- Different output available from 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 per minute
- Rotary compact model for minimum space required
the vertical ampoule self adhesive sticker labeling machine is a servo based model with a controllable motor drive, greater resolution label and container sensing system. configured sophisticatedly, it is a perfect machine for glass ampoules, vials, inhalers and other small round containers.
- The ampoule sticker labeler has a height and width of 10mm to 90mm and 12mm minimum respectively.
- The space between the two labels accounts approximately to 3 to 5mm
- The label roll width and core width are 300/400mm and 75/76mm respectively
- Overall dimensions are 1200mm (L) X 1100mm (W)