Process of Operating
The packed and/or sealed bottles are fed to the in feed conveyor belt wherein pressing devices made every bottle stand up straight. It is then clutched in a fixed position ready to be pasted with the self adhesive labels. The installed sensors guide the machine to stick the label and to eliminate the air particles between the label and the bottle. The machine has user friendly adjustments and also need less tools for the same.
- It does not require new parts for round containers.
- The motor synchronizes label dispensing, conveyor belts and pressing device.
- Label height could be changed.
- Appropriate on-line inkjet coding system.
- The machine produces up to 150 containers per minute.
- The speed between conveyor belt and servo motor is coordinated and controlled with HMI.
- The machine has in built speed indicator and counter.
- Flexible label placing adjustments.
the automatic vertical bottle self adhesive sticker labeling machine labels sealed and filled round containers. the machine does not require any new parts if containers size vary. servo motor operated, the machine can label 100-150 labels per minute according to the container size and labels. given its stylish designing, the machine fits in the refined needs of consumers requiring modern packaging lines. it could be comfortably connected with any type of printing device such as inkjet printer, thermal inkjet printer etc.
- The label’s height is between 10-200mm and length at least 12mm.
- The gap between two labels stands between 3-5mm.
- The label roll diameter is 300 or 400mm.
- The core diameter of the label stands at 75 or 76 mm.
- The servo motor runs at 1HP/220V/1phase/50Hz.
- The machine’s output varying between 100-150 labels per minute.
- The machine’s working height stands between 800-850mm.
- The machine measures 2500mm (L) x 1200mm (W).