- It is appropriate for filling liquid between 10-1000ml.
- The oral liquid filling machine is almost vibration free.
- The bottle syrup filling machine consists of stainless steel conveyor belts, reciprocating nozzles and pumps.
- It gives high accuracy in filling liquid.
- The contact parts are made of AISI 316.
- The primary drive of the machine and that of the conveyor belt consist of AC motor running at variable frequency.
Unfilled bottles are linearly travel on the conveyor belt to the water supplying nozzles controlled by mechanically operated stopper system. The stopper systems in conjunction with the filling nozzles assure that the bottle is centrally aligned to avoid spillage. To control foaming, the nozzle system moves up from the bottom level towards its previous idle position.
the bottle liquid filling machine is equipped with multiple liquid filling nozzles to increase its output capacity per minute. made specifically for wide spread use in industry such as pharmaceutical, food & beverages, cosmetics, pesticides etc, the volumetric liquid bottle filling machine is flexible and easy to use. the pharmaceutical bottle liquid filling machine is enclosed in a robust stainless structure to protect it from any unwarranted damage.
- The machine has multiple liquid filling heads such as 2(HLBF 60), 4( HLBF 100), 6( HLBF 150), 8(HLBF 200) and 12 ( HLBF 250).
- The machine fills round and PET bottles.
- The machine uses piston pump type volumetric filling type.
- The machine produces 30-50 bottles/min (HLBF 60), 40-80 bottles/min(HLBF 100), 40-120 bottles/min(HLBF 150), 60-150 bottles/min(HLBF 200) and 80-200(HLBF 250).
- The non-contacting parts are made up of SS304/MS powder/nickle plated.
- The motor runs on 1HP/180-230V/ 1 phase( HLBF 60 & HLBF 100), 1.5HP/180-230V/1 phase( HLBF 150), 2HP/180-230V/1 phase( HLBF 200 & HLBF 250).
- The machine weighs approximately 150kgs (HLBF 60), 250kgs (HLBF 100), 400kgs (HLBF 150), 850kgs (HLBF 200) and 1200kgs (HLBF 250).